This storm is full of surprises. First, she was coming on like gangbusters as she hauled ass across the Atlantic. Then she slowed down as she ran up against a low-level trough to the northwest as well as a southwesterly trending shear meeting her head on. At times, it seemed as if Maria would dissipate altogether in the tug-of-war between these two forces. However, today she seems to have rallied and is dumping water on us once again. Let's hope she doesn't wash out the bridges on de road where I live!
2 comments:
Hello, mskinskey
I'm hoping this message reaches you-I wanted to let you know that you have won the contest that I had on my blog over iNSD weekend for a free Element Template. Please visit my blog for the details. http://www.lanakoopman.com/2012/05/07/element-template-winner/
Lana
Thank you so much, Lana! I think this is the first time I've ever been chosen with Random Organizer (is that the correct name?). This is a real thrill!
Post a Comment