Tuesday, February 02, 2010
Lookin 4 love in all DIVINE places
I'm back! This time it's to broadcast the fabulous goin's on at DIVINE DIGITAL. The WONDERFUL designers outdo themselves constantly with GREAT designs and kits, not to mention FABULOUS freebies! I am hooked on this site, and I've purchased almost every kit and other goodie that Royanna has had for sale in the past 10 months or so (well, as long as I've been digiscrapping). She's the founder, but not the only designer. The list of SUPER designers is too HUGE to list everyone here ... take it from me, though, you'll find lots of COOL artwork by the BEST designers in the field today: Cindy Wetmiller, Cindy Ritter, Angel Hartline, Heather Hill, Aquarius, Tallula Moon, Elizabeth Jenkins, Karen Wallace, LilleyScrap, Toodlebugz, Mistica ... need I say more? Go now and pick up a load of eye candy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment