I recently paid half my property taxes for 2007. I still need to replace the entire front end on my vehicle (shock absorbers, swaybar bushings, brake pads, etc.). The island roads on STX are super hard on shocks and brakes because of all the potholes, especially on Mahogany Road.
Indeed, my whole car needs body work done on it as well as a paint job, largely because of my poor driving habits. I should have learned by now that backing up and parking in the bush, especially at night or when a little tipsy, is hazardous to one's car!
When I get to Texas for the holidays, I know I'll have over $1,000 worth of house
insurance and other bills waiting for me, and I still need to buy a return ticket to get back to St. Croix for work in January. April 15th will bring a large income tax bill again, plus the obligatory annual deposit to my IRA to reduce said tax bill.
It just never stops, does it?
No comments:
Post a Comment